I was too lazy to hook up the heating mat, and my plants are kinda puny from it being like 60-65 degrees here in the house. I just switched from LED to T-5, and dug out the heat mat finally.
My soulmate sprout was stuck in the seed shell for over a week, until I popped it open with some picks. It finally started growing, and only looks 3 days old, haha.
Oh, and one of the original seeds I sprouted was bad, and spread some kinda of musty smelling mold across the paper towel like on a petri dish (could see it like how ink spreads, when holding up to the light), and wiped most the other seeds out. Worst luck I've ever had with seeds for some reason. I just put a few more white sunshines in a cup, and will never use paper towel method again, especially not for multiple or with random seeds. I atleast need one good backup plant just in case!
On the plus side, I've been getting my unfinished vegetative grow chamber I started a few years ago ready to use, something I been putting off for awhile now. Will christen it in with a full on wacky experimental solo cup grow